Author: Marie Kulik, Manager, Exhibitor Business Development, IHA
With millions of online apps all claiming to make your life easier, we’ve got one that truly lives up to the hype. The Online Show Planner is a simple search/planning tool for the International Home + Housewares Show. Whether you’re an exhibitor trying to generate new business, a buyer looking new products or an editor searching for the next hot trend – the Online Show Planner can help!
In an earlier blog post, I talked about companies who build their trade show booth and expect people to just show up. Why invest all your effort for only what you can accomplish during the three show days? Through this FREE service you will:
• Increase your searchability before the Show to 49,000 housewares buyers to whom we promote the Online Show Planner.
• Generate interest by telling them in your own words who you are and why they should do business with your company.
• Show housewares buyers what you have to offer by adding product photos or catalog sheets to your listing.
• Connect year-round with the half-million annual visitors to our website.
Complete your online listing today and start seeing results!
Housewares Buyers & Editors – How can this tool help you?
With the International Home + Housewares Show featuring over 1,800 exhibitors annually, including over 460 new companies this year, you need a good “game-plan” to make your Show experience as productive and profitable as possible. And if you’re searching for “what’s new,” this tool will help you find new companies/products in addition to your current suppliers. As you start the planning for the Show, you can search for companies by:
• Company Name
• Show category
• US State
You can also search:
• Special Events
• New Exhibitors
Before the Show you can:
• Save your searches in your own personal briefcase. Bookmark companies of interest and add any relevant notes for your visit to the specific companies.
• Create customized floor plans to map out your visit at the Show. Companies you highlight will be plotted on a map to make walking the Show easy.
• Download a complete exhibitor list
At the Show you can:
• Access your briefcase at one of the product locators on-site.
• Add companies.
• Create and print floor plans.
After the Show:
• Use your briefcase to add notes or follow-up with your booth visits at the Show.
• Follow-up with companies from your briefcase you may have missed.
Start planning your trade show visit today!
Please email me today with any questions regarding the Online Show Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in Chicago in four weeks!