The International Housewares Association works hard to guarantee the lowest hotel rates in the city during the International Home + Housewares Show convention period. With 49 official block hotels to choose from, your housing options are wide-ranging. 12 of those properties have already reduced their rates from the original contracted rate – saving you up to 13%! Be sure to make your housing arrangements through IHA’s official housing provider, onPeak. By doing so, you will be offered the low rates, have more flexibility with reservation changes and have additional services available to you.
For additional reasons on why using the International Home + Housewares Show’s official room block is beneficial, please see the points below as noted in the Tradeshow Week article, “Keep ‘Em in the Block” by Lisa Plummer in the March 22, 2010 issue:
Seven Good Reasons to Stick With the Block
- Service: Attendees staying in the block have a go-to for room changes or customer service and an advocate working on their behalf if and when issues arise with the hotel.
- Safety: Booking in the block provides protection from potential scams involving hotel room wholesalers or fictitious booking companies.
- Protection: Attendees in the block have the ability to manage their sub-blocks of rooms without a separate hotel contract. This alleviates the worry about attrition, billing or cancellation issues.
- Extra Services: Access to free transportation provided by the Show and other amenities.
- Security: Housing is secured well in advance for important events that can’t be missed.
- Rates: The show has negotiated the best room rate per night for all rooms reserved for the group.
- Credibility: Continued loyalty to the block gives attendees power to be able to push for room or hotel changes and helps the show negotiate lower rates in the future.
Make your hotel reservations today at: