The 2011 International Home + Housewares Show has really stacked the deck in terms of events and displays. From the Cooking Theater to Product Expos and the Housewares Design Theater to Education Sessions, there will be so much to do and see! The International Housewares Association is trying to make it a little easier on you to navigate it all this year by rolling out Housewares Connect 365. With this tool you can search for exhibitors, products, booth numbers, events, displays or speakers. Create a briefcase to plan your trip before arriving at the 2011 Show, save exhibitors you don’t want to miss, keep a schedule of events so you have times and locations handy and create maps/floor plans of the Show floor so you know your way around.
Benefits of Housewares Connect 365:
- Plan your trip to Chicago! Simply let us know when you’re coming, how long you’re staying, how many people you’re coming with, what you’d like to do and a few more details and Housewares Connect 365 will help you plan the perfect trip from start to finish!
- Includes an easy to use communication tool for attending the Show. Learn more about the exhibitor message center in our previous post, Housewares Connect 365 Tip: Simplifying Show Communication.
- Tell other attendees and exhibitors about your special event. Add details and information about special company news, events, celebrations or milestones that buyers, media or consumers may be interested in. Find out how to use Housewares Connect 365 to generate interest in your brand: Housewares Connect 365 Tip: Special Events
- Add catalogs and product images to your Housewares Connect 365 listing for free! In 2010, listings with images were viewed 75% more frequently than listings without images. Discover how to make the most of your listing and get noticed: Housewares Connect 365 Tip: Leave Your Mark With Visuals
- Include your company’s story in your listing. Generate interest in your brand by explaining who you are and why Show attendees should do business with your company. Enhance your listing with advice from the International Housewares Association team: Housewares Connect 365 Tip: Tell Your Story
Make the most of the 2011 Home + Housewares Show by utilizing the tools within Housewares Connect 365. Stay organized so you don’t miss a thing! The Show is right around the corner, so create your briefcase today to start your search, make your plans and communicate with other attendees, exhibitors and the media before you get here!
For more information contact Marie Kulik, email@example.com.