A NEW DAY…
NEW CUSTOMER WAY
A SENIOR LEVEL CONFERENCE FOR INDUSTRY LEADERS
October 8-9, 2013
Learn More | Register
Come to CHESS—IHA’s Strategic & Networking Event of the Year!
Attend CHESS 2013, designed exclusively for you and your top decision-maker colleagues. Where else can you spend two days communicating directly with industry experts, service providers and your peers?
Manager, IHA Special Events &
TOP 10 REASONS to Say Yes to CHESS in 2013
- Top Executive Ryan Beach…”A Multi-Channel Retailer’s Perspective”
- Brian Zeug, Industry Director…”KEYNOTE: Rethinking the Shopper’s Path to Purchase”
- Marshal Cohen, Chief Industry Analyst…”3D RETAILING: Retail Opportunities for Today & Tomorrow”
- Jonah Berger, Best-Selling Author & Viral Marketing Expert… ”CRAFTING CONTAGIOUS IDEAS.” Leave with a complimentary signed copy of “Contagious… Why Things Catch On.”
- OTHER HOT TOPICS
- “KEYNOTE: HOUSEWARES HOT-SEAT—Tough Questions for the Industry’s Top Decision-Makers” (Panel)…“The Future of Making”…”Digital Overview”…”Everyone Should Sell Their Business At Least Once” (Panel)… ”Off-Shoring” & “Affordable Care Act” (two interactive breakout sessions)
- BEST NETWORKING IN THE INDUSTRY…
- the most valuable part of the program according to past participants, including direct access to high-profile industry experts at dinner at The Capital Grille.
- TABLE TOPICS WITH LUNCH
- Served with a “side” of fun at Lunch.
- CONVENIENT PROPERTY…CONTEMPORARY MEETING SITE
- 5 minutes from O’Hare Airport…24-hour complimentary shuttle service.
- REASONABLE COST
- $600 fee until September 20th…$400 for first-time CHESS attendees (much less than other strategic events).
- BEST PLACE TO STEP OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS…to work on your business!