The Show is just around the corner, and IHA has orchestrated some wonderful consulting opportunities that are open to all attendees.
Social Media Central/Digital Commerce Solutions Pavilion (Located in the Grand Concourse Lobby)
Social Media Central offers free consultations with the experts from SocialKaty (www.socialkaty.com). Meet with SocialKaty to discuss your current social media strategies and ask questions to see how you can better reach your followers.
As digital commerce and technology are important business topics for both product suppliers and retailers, the Show has created a pavilion to showcase third-party solutions. Adjacent to Social Media Central is the Digital Commerce Solutions pavilion where Show attendees and exhibitors can meet one-on-one with third-party service providers including the Ovative Group (www.ovative.com), ePower Marketing (www.epower.com) and ibotta (www.ibotta.com).
Follow the Show on Twitter
In addition to the above, we’ve made staying in the loop easier than ever at the 2014 International Home + Housewares Show. During your time at the Show, be sure to follow @HousewaresShow and stay tuned to these Twitter topics for all the latest updates:
• #IHHS2014 — Follow all the general Show posts and promotions from exhibitors, attendees and Show Organizers – before, during and after the Show.
• #ImAtTheShow –Which hall hosts kitchenware products? This tag will relay general information for attendees, vendors, and exhibitors throughout the duration of the Show.
• #IHHSHappenings — Cocktail hour or Cutlery Showcase? Follow this topic for alerts on all Show daily events, award ceremonies, lunches, and demonstrations.
• #IHHSBoothBoost — Best of the booths! This topic highlights some of the Show’s can’t-miss exhibitor stations, featured three at a time.
• #SeenAtTheShow — Upload and tag photos of your favorite products seen on the Show floor.