IHA Offers frequent webinars to keep you informed of the latest industry developments and educated on best business practices. Take part in an upcoming webinar starting in September or watch a previous recorded webinar on a wide variety of topics.
Shifting the Paradigm:
One-Size-Does-NOT-fit-all for Shared Warehousing
12:00 pm CDT
Housewares firms require unique distribution for unique products, but often don’t have the volume or scale to justify a dedicated warehouse. They are finding innovation in the supply chain with shared warehousing. In this webinar, LeSaint Logistics will guide you to:
- Explore 5 common misconceptions about shared warehousing
- Learn about warehousing innovations give houseware manufacturers both flexibility and scale
- Connect with other housewares firms that are achieving outstanding omni-channel fulfillment in a shared warehouse model
Bridging the Physical and Digital to Connect with Your Customers:
12:00 pm CDT
As consumer behavior continues to evolve, companies that leverage data and insights to understand consumer preferences will be the most successful. This session will provide the latest market research on how 100 leading brands connect with customers today (social, mobile, chat) and explore a case study in which the sophisticated use of analytics has led to dramatic improvements in consumer connections in traditional and digital media, in-store, and online.
- Make smarter choices possible and improve efficiency
- Assist in content development
- Receive insights on the path to purchase
- Understand how to shape all aspects of digital and physical communications
Learn more about webinars: http://www.housewares.org/education/presentations-webinars