UPS has released the 2017 UPS Pulse of the Online Shopper survey, the sixth annual study conducted by UPS and fielded by comScore, Inc., revealing a changing retail landscape where online shoppers purchase more from international retailers, shop more on mobile devices and rely more on marketplaces.
The survey is presented as a five-volume series covering consumer profiles, preferences, behavioral shifts and more:
- Volume 1: Digital Evolution
- Volume 2: A Mobile Mindset
- Volume 3: Channel Dynamics
- Volume 4: The Savvy Shoppers
- Volume 5: Retail Fundamentals
Visit UPS for more information and to download the complimentary study.