Today, traditional marketing is not the only way to reach consumers and retailers. How can you take advantage of digital marketing, social media, influencers and bloggers? How do decision makers successfully navigate all the opportunities available online? Which strategies work and what’s just a waste of time? And, who does this work… contractors, employees, agencies or some combination of all of the above?
In this entertaining presentation, bestselling author and digital agency CEO Brian Carter shares answers and insights that help executives make smart decisions for the future. Based on hands-on experience and an in-depth, 8-year study of hundreds of top companies that used the Internet to drive revenue and profits in dozens of industries (including home and housewares), Carter shares:
- Digital opportunities that increase retail distribution and customer sales.
- Ecommerce strategies that increase performance on retail websites and Amazon.com.
- Proven strategies with Google, social media, blogging and influencers…compared to overhyped fads that just don’t deliver.
- How to accurately target anyone with social media.
- Why the fastest growing organizations drive 10x more website traffic and sales than their competitors.
- A Fortune 500 social media strategy that boosts any company’s revenues.
- Why many companies fail at viral marketing and how top performers use digital marketing to create and sustain long-term growth.
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
The Brian Carter Group
The Brian Carter Group is a boutique agency with world-class expertise using digital and social marketing to boost profits for growth-minded businesses. Respected as an international authority on how organizations can generate bigger business results, Brian Carter also is a #1 bestselling author of “The Like Economy,” “LinkedIn for Business,” “Facebook Marketing” and “The Cowbell Principle.” He has an overall reach of more than 250,000 fans through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and his other marketing channels.
Carter has been a keynote speaker and developed marketing programs and strategies for companies of all sizes, including top companies in the Fortune 500 like NBC and Microsoft. As a speaker, Carter uses his hands-on business experience, cutting-edge insights and background in improv and stand-up comedy to deliver entertainment, motivation and practical takeaways.
CHESS—Chief Housewares Executive SuperSession—is IHA’s annual senior-level conference for industry leaders. This strategic education and networking event of the year allows attendees to access high-profile industry experts directly and share information and ideas with other housewares and home goods decision-makers. Held every fall, CHESS attracts more than 150 chief officers of IHA’s most prominent member companies. The program includes Keynotes, panel discussions, general sessions and networking opportunities—the most valuable part of the 2-day event according to past participants.