By Sharon Janota
Manager, Trade Show Operations
Speed up your post-Show follow-up by creating a complete buyer contact list of every buyer who visits your booth. Use this buyer list to track your sales and measure your Show’s return on your investment. Don’t delay, order your FREE lead retrieval / buyer connect unit while they are still available!
Here are the benefits of this FREE marketing opportunity:
- The lead retrieval unit is easy to use. Simply scan the badge into the unit and it will give you a print out of the information the International Housewares Association has on file for that attendee.
- Each time you scan a badge it adds their contact information to an electronic contact list. This list will be made available to you after the Housewares Show and will allow you to speed up your post-Show follow-up.
- The Buyer and Media lists that we provide before and after the Show do not include email addresses. By using the lead retrieval unit, you have access to the email addresses for the badges you scan.
- The number one complaint from buyers is that not all the exhibitors they visited followed up with them post-show. By using the lead retrieval unit, both housewares buyers and news media are emailed a complete list of their leads. This not only empowers the buyers and news media, but encourages business connections.
- Fun fact: 34,000 individual booth visits were recorded through lead retrieval at the 2010 Home + Housewares Show.
To reserve your FREE Lead Retrieval Unit, please select an ordering method.
The unit itself is provided to you free of charge, but a standard electrical service is required to operate the unit. However, if you already order electrical service for your booth, many times the power supply can be shared.
For any other questions contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.692.0134