By Lori Szudarek, Manager of IHA International Services
Scandinavia Trade Mission
The Scandinavia Trade Mission will focus on introducing International Housewares Association member companies to this key market. Attendees will learn the retail landscape of the home and housewares retail market in Sweden and Denmark through retail tours in both Stockholm and Copenhagen as well as meet with retailer buyers and home and housewares distributors within Scandinavia. Participants will gain a personal network of contacts to begin or strengthen international sales to Sweden and Denmark.
- Population: 5.5 million
- Danish households spend an average of US$2800 per year on household consumer goods.
- Population: 9.1 million
- Internet shopping is growing 30% per year
- Emphasizes innovation in products, high design, high functionality, high quality.
- Combined GDP of the market covered by the Scandinavia Trade Mission: US$752 billion.
- Excellent market for testing out innovative, fashion-forward products
Cost: $2200 for HECNA member companies, $2600 for non-HECNA member companies. Includes meeting arrangements and facilitation, in-country ground transportation and group meals. (Does not include airfare or hotel accommodations.) Appointments are being made now to set up trips, don’t delay!
Contact: Lori Szudarek, Lszudarek@housewaers.org or +1.847.692.0116 for further details.