By Judy Colitz, Special Events & Executive Services Manager
TOP 10 REASONS to Say YES to CHESS in 2011…
2. Hot Industry Topics—Global Market Overview…Social Media: Myth or Magic Bullet?…Finding New Sources of Supply Worldwide…Current U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Initiatives…Retail Update: What’s Next for Housewares?
3. Interactive Breakout Sessions for Improving Your Bottom Line—Entering Emerging Markets…Building a Successful Relationship with Your Sales Rep Organization…Selling Has Nothing to do with Selling…CPSC Update
4. Unique Networking Opportunities with your industry peers—the most valuable part of the program according to past participants…take away new ideas for building your business
5. Table Topics served with a “side” of fun at Breakfast and Lunch…direct access to high-profile industry experts at Dinner at The Capital Grille
6. Convenient Property—5 minutes from O’Hare Airport…24-hour complimentary shuttle service
7. Contemporary Meeting Site—a new, premiere events destination
8. Reasonable Cost—$600 fee until September 16th …$184 room rate plus tax…new $400 registration for first-timers (much less than other strategic events)
9. A special mix of strategic guidance and practical tips to take your business to the next level
10. Best place in housewares to step out of your business to work on your business!
IHA’s Strategic & Networking Event of the Year
October 4 & 5, 2011
InterContinental Chicago O’Hare, Rosemont
Learn from home and housewares industry experts and each other.
MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE…SIGN UP TODAY!