With globalization, most companies now compete on an international basis. As brands gain acceptance, companies seek to grow their revenues by pursuing growth on two fronts – domestically and globally. The International Housewares Association has had several forums about international sales in the housewares industry. The need to ship to customers on open credit terms has facilitated international growth. CIT, a long-time supporter of the housewares industry, offers products that will facilitate international growth by protecting credit risk on international accounts that are new or unfamiliar to an exporter.
CIT actively provides domestic and international financing solutions to companies in the housewares industry. We tailor solutions that help companies of all sizes increase sales, improve cash flow and eliminate credit losses. Our clients range in size from companies that generate annual revenues of $2 million and above. We manage an extensive database of customers, both public and private entities, throughout the world.
Founded more than 100 years ago, CIT remains committed to financially supporting the middle-market. We have a strong understanding of industry-specific trends, customer credit worthiness and how the supply chain works.
Our services have helped clients increase sales volume and their presence across the country and internationally. While our platform is internet-based with real-time access to credit decisions, we pride ourselves on the relationships that we build as each client is paired with an experienced Account Executive who serves as a point person located in one of our 5 regional offices – New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Dallas.
CIT Commercial Services offer their clients:
- 100% credit protection on both approved domestic and international sales – no deductibles. Our clients have used this service to foster and grow relationships, especially with their international customers.
- Asset-based lending on eligible accounts receivable and inventory.
- Experienced account executive expertise that can be utilized to support your business
Clients turn to CIT Commercial Services to:
- Increase liquidity
- Expand their customer base while increasing sales and profitability
- Understand our potential credit lines on their customers before soliciting their business
- Gain online real-time access to account balances and activity
- Ability to manage working capital strains that might arise out of high volume growth
Joel Wolitzer, Vice President, CIT Commercial Services
Dushant Nainani, Vice President, CIT Commercial Services