California companies, ready to export but need help with their export promotion activities, are encouraged to learn more about services available through the Center for International Trade Development (CITD) . CITD is a valuable resource for export promotion activities and through their STEP-ICEP program (State Trade Expansion Program-Individual Company Export Promotion) companies may be reimbursed up to $2,500 to support the following Export Promotion Activities.
- Participation in global trade missions and international sales trips
- Subscription to services of the U.S. Department of Commerce (Gold Key Service, International Partner Search Service)
- Design of international marketing media and website translation fees
- Costs associated with sample shipments
- Costs associated with an export trade fair booths
- Other non-travel related expenses necessary to implement export promotion activity, at California-STEP’s discretion