In their December 2016 Currency Outlook report, Tempus, an exchange rate and global payments company, provides a detailed report including the following topics and sections:
- US Dollar gains broadly as markets continue to price-in interest rate hike
- Japanese Yen has worst month since 2009 on policy divergence and inflation prospects in U.S.
- US Dollar / Mexican Peso and the Trump Win
- Peso Weakens Drastically on Trump
The View – US$ rises as economy keeps moving
- Trump victory boosts dollar as well as volatility
- Euro under pressure as Italy votes and Brexit looms near
Dates to Watch
- Dec 8 – European Central Bank Decision
- Dec 14 – US Federal Reserve Decision
IBC Members can download the complete Currency Outlook from the members-only section of the IBC website under the Special Reports section. IBC membership is free for all regular IHA members – to learn more and to join, visit the IBC membership information page.